What does a Buyer’s Agent do?
A Buyer’s Agent is engaged specifically to represent the buyer’s interests during the crucial negotiating and closing process. The Buyer’s Agent is paid part of the commission just like the Listing Agent is, so this important service is essentially free to the buyer.
As your buyer’s agent, we will do the following:
- Represent you with honesty, integrity as we have done for almost 4 decades
- Assist you throughout the entire home buying process start to finish.
- Engage in a thorough review of all local area homes for sale and schedule time for you to view these properties.
- Help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price for your new home.
- Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market so you have all the facts to make an educated decision for your home purchase.
- Help you understand the communities we represent and the quality of our local schools.
- Walk you through the entire process so you can make the best decision for your family.
- Answer all your questions and keep you informed throughout the home buying process.