Selling a home is a very important transaction. Having the right representation in the home selling process will help protect your interests. We think our expertise in this real estate market can be a very valuable resource for you.
It’s a sellers market in North Texas right now.
“Sellers market” means it’s a good time to sell, because the demand is high. But, even in a seller’s market, houses can sit unsold if they aren’t priced or marketed correctly. Also, just because it’s a seller’s market, doesn’t mean you will automatically get a great offer on your home.
A seller’s agent brings value to the process
As a seller’s agent, a Coldwell Banker Jane Henry’s realtor will do market research, list your property on MLS, market the property in a variety of ways, and negotiate on your behalf in order to get a very good price for your home. We want to help you throughout the home selling process just like we’ve done for so many other satisfied sellers over the past four decades.
As your licensed seller’s agent, we will do the following:
- Represent you with honesty and integrity.
- Engage in a thorough review of all local area homes for sale and help you maximize the amenities of your home to help you gain your properties value.
- Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market so you have all the facts to make an educated decision for your home sale.
- Help you understand the selling process start to finish so we represent the quality of your properties sales.
- Answer all your questions and keep you informed throughout the home selling process.
- Help negotiate on your behalf for the best possible price for the sale of your home.
Ready to sell you home? Talk to us!
Contact us today:
Stop by: 2710 W Fm 544, Wylie, TX 75098
Send us an email